Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Gift Baskets 2011

As another Valentine's Day approaches, I am still amazed (after 16 years) that I get soooo excited. 

As Christmas draws to a close and the New Year begins all I can think about is catching up on some much needed sleep. 

Then THE CATALOGS AND FLYERS arrive all decked out in red, white and hearts aplenty.  Although many times our containers and other items have been ordered months in advance,  it is now when we decide on the "sparkle" items that will give our Valentine's Day gift baskets that "wow" factor. 

As a peruse these wonderful, colorful pages, the fatigue drifts away and inspiration rebounds.  I place my orders quickly and anticipate the arrival of these Valentine's Specialties. 

Stay tuned for future postings of some of our creations!

No comments: