Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christmas Gift Basket Designs



It may seem strange to many folks that I start working on my Christmas designs during one of the hottest months of the year in Canada (August). But to me, having done this for the past 15 years, I can't imagine doing anything else during this lazy time of year. I can't wait to get all my catalogs to get my creative juices flowing for the coming season. And it will be quite the season!

I've already selected some beautiful Christmas cookie tin designs for our delicious fresh baked cookies, as well as some simply gorgeous Christmas popcorn and fudge tins.

Winter Wonderland



 Our gift basket containers had all been selected back in the winter, so now comes the creative part ->combining the products with the baskets to make some truly memorable gifts!


Christmas Goodies

As always, we will have quite a few chocolate gift basket designs using premium Lindt and Ghirardelli chocolates.

We'll be introducing a Christmas candy gram design for the first time this year and are still finalizing our Christmas cookie bouquet selections.

The plan is to have all of our designs ready by early October to ensure our customers have plenty of time to browse, before deciding on the perfect gifts for the good little (and big) boys and girls on their Christmas lists this year!

To view all of our selections go to http://www.boodlesofbaskets.com/

No comments: